Trade Stall Terms and Conditions
- All stall holders must submit a completed application no later than 30th April 2019.
- Trade Stall fee for 2019 is £50, for up to 3 metres, and £5 per metre thereafter.
Registered Charities or local charitable organisations are £25 for up to 3 meters, and £3 per metre thereafter.
- Stall holders will be invoiced based on the information given. Payment is due within 30 days.
- Catering stalls please contact email@example.com for further information.
- Pitches will be allocated by the organisers and you will be notified on arrival. Their decisions are final.
- Please provide measurements of exact area your stall requires. Include sizes of cars, caravans, gazebos and/or tents (guy lines inclusive).
- Wristbands, providing free entry, are included in the stall fee for up to 4 persons per stall. Additional persons must pay the entry fee.
- The Field will be open to vehicles for setting up from 2.00pm on Friday 30th August until 8.30am Saturday 31st If you arrive late you may not be able to access your pitch.
- For Health & Safety reasons, all vehicles must be removed from the field by 9:00am on the day of the event, unless the vehicle forms part of a stall, in which case it must be parked in its final position on the field by this time.
Parking is available within the school grounds for stall holder vehicles.
- Vehicles and stalls can be removed from the field after the general public have left. No stall holder vehicles are permitted to move on or off the field until advised they can do so by the Stalls Coordinator.
- A copy of your Public Liability Insurance Certificate showing cover to £5 million must be provided to the Stalls Coordinator a minimum of five days prior to the event.
- Please leave your stall pitch as you find it, removing all litter to appropriate bins or taking it with you.
- Please stay within your allocated pitch area.
- The sale of pyrotechnics, lasers and fire arms by any stall attending the event is prohibited. The sale of “silly string” is also prohibited due to the environmental impact of this material on the village playing field.
- Verbal or physical abuse of Carve Carrbridge officials will not be tolerated and will be deemed a breach of these terms and conditions.
- Carve Carrbridge, and its officials, reserve the right to refuse or accept any stall applications.
- Carve Carrbridge, and its officials, reserve the right to take other action as appropriate, which may include removal of a stall holder from the event field, if a stall holder does do not adhere to these terms and conditions.