The event is run by volunteers with all proceeds being fed back into the community for use on a range of local projects. To dates these include providing support to:
- Upgrade of the riverside path.
- Village hall repairs
- Outdoor classroom at the primary school
- Equipment for volunteer fire brigade unit
- Tree planting along the riverside path
- New children’s playground in the playing field
- Construction of a community shed to store all the equipment used by the community.
- Building a play park in the local primary school
- Flower planting by local school children.
- Repairs to riverside path and the Ghurkha suspension bridge
- Bridge 300 carving
- Extension to the village hall
- Funding towards the Carrbridge Young Peoples Bursary scheme